Law schools and regulators are beginning to accept that lawyers need much better training and knowledge in how to use technology. As technology is increasingly used within law practices to streamline legal processes and more efficiently deliver services to clients, two important questions have come up for lawyers and law schools.
Tech competence a must
Sep 1, 2017
- Disguised Distributions and Management Fees: Aspro Revisited
- Tax Advisory Industry Report 2022: A Blue J and Tax Analysts Collaboration
- 7 Tools for the Modern Tax Practitioner
- Blue J Folio Sample: Tax Consequences of Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Blue J Predicts: The Debt-Equity Distinction and Tribune Media