Blue J Legal, a Toronto, Canada-based machine learning and artificial intelligence legal service, raised US$7m in a Series A financing. The round was led by Relay Ventures, with participation from LDV Partners, and returning investors Mistral Venture Partners and BDC Capital.
Blue J Legal Raises US$7MM in Series A Funding
Nov 29, 2018
- Disguised Distributions and Management Fees: Aspro Revisited
- Tax Advisory Industry Report 2022: A Blue J and Tax Analysts Collaboration
- 7 Tools for the Modern Tax Practitioner
- Blue J Folio Sample: Tax Consequences of Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Blue J Predicts: The Debt-Equity Distinction and Tribune Media