“It’s not just about speeding up [analysis] that would otherwise happen,” says Benjamin Alarie, co-founder and CEO of Blue J Legal and Osler Chair of Business Law at the University of Toronto.
Artificial Intelligence Can Boost Compliance
Jan 17, 2020
- Disguised Distributions and Management Fees: Aspro Revisited
- Tax Advisory Industry Report 2022: A Blue J and Tax Analysts Collaboration
- 7 Tools for the Modern Tax Practitioner
- Blue J Folio Sample: Tax Consequences of Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Blue J Predicts: The Debt-Equity Distinction and Tribune Media