Litigation is a complex practice of law, with many sub-niches requiring specialization in a particular field. However, one thing that brings all litigators together, regardless of their practice areas, is the adversary process.
10 Litigation Support Services to watch in 2018
Nov 6, 2017
- Disguised Distributions and Management Fees: Aspro Revisited
- Tax Advisory Industry Report 2022: A Blue J and Tax Analysts Collaboration
- 7 Tools for the Modern Tax Practitioner
- Blue J Folio Sample: Tax Consequences of Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Blue J Predicts: The Debt-Equity Distinction and Tribune Media